Over the years, we have had many success stories come from our station and go on to bigger and better things in the commercial broadcasting sector and we also received the CBAA Excellence in Training Award in 2018.
The radio broadcasting course teaches you the skills & knowledge required to
produce a quality radio program for broadcast with 88.6 Plenty Valley FM.
Who is the course suitable for?
- Those you have a keen interest in radio broadcasting
- Looking for a new hobby
- Journalism & media students seeking practical skills & training
- Anyone who loves music, talking to people
- Those seeking a new volunteer opportunity
- Introduction to community radio
- Industry contacts
- Writing for radio
- Community and radio broadcasting law
- Funding through promotions and marketing
- Studio preparation & practical live experience
- Different types of broadcasts
- Radio equipment
- Program design
Duration (2 timetables are available if minimum numbers as met)
Weekend Course: (3 Weekends= 6 Days) Saturday & Sunday 10am-2pm
Evening Course: (12 Evenings) Tuesdays & Thursdays 6pm-8pm
Learning manual, handouts, practical experience and light refreshments provided.
Full Fee: $275.00 Student/Concession Card Holders: $220.00
*10 hours of practical experience will be allocated to you outside of classroom hours to demonstrate theory learnt in class.*
Follow the Training Department on Socials
Need more info: firstname.lastname@example.org