Last year, it’s fair to say we had to get a bit creative with our programs!
Check our new grid!
The brand new autumn/winter program guide highlights:
- Some fresh new breakfast shows from 7-9am Mon through Sat. Tunes to get you up and going. Traffic to get you there. Trivia, news and local information to move your mind.
- A Sunday Samoan Breakfast program from 5-8am
- Late night music shows Tue-Sun from 10pm including Ska, House and Electronica, celebrating our LGBTIQA+ community and a love song dedications program!
- A brand new local weekly news show Wed 9-10am – from the community, by the community and for the community. Got a story we could cover? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our popular World At Night programming initiative returns to support the various CALD communities we represent
- And of course we welcome back the Northern Football Netball League Match of the Day each Sat from 1 – 6pm!
We are proud to support local music and seek to promote local, independent artists and use the AMRAP Charts to do this. We’re always looking for local music and you can send details to us via email@example.com
We also welcome feedback of all our shows – good or bad! It all helps us to #KnowYourPlentyValley better. You can let us know your constructive feeback via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to promote your business on a show or across our new grid, we can provide you details of very cost effective packages to help get the message out about the goods and services you offer by emailing email@example.com
Our interactive program guide can be found on our Homepage, or you can print our guide to put on your fridge!
And don’t forget we are proudly the designated emergency broadcaster for the City of Whittlesea, Nillumbik Shire and the northern section of the City of Banyule. This is our broadcast licence area, but we can be heard on 88.6fm across Greater Melbourne. You can also live stream from our wesbite, listen back to the most recent episode of your favourite show, and we’re also developing a suite of podcasts to help you listen to show highlights at a time that suits you!
We hope you enjoy our new program grid!