Community Radio is a resource that encourages local involvement through programs and outside broadcasts which are tailored to meet the needs of community.
Plenty Valley FM is the Community Radio Station for the north eastern fringe of Melbourne, specifically within the Cities of Whittlesea and Banyule and the Shire of Nillumbik.
Through online streaming, we broadcast around the country and the world.
Plenty Valley FM is the local Designated Emergency Broadcaster for this area and is a
vital link in the provision of vital Emergency Advice & Warnings to the local Community.
When you support Plenty Valley FM you are supporting your community.
Rates (Rates include GST)
- Individual – $66.00
- Concession – $44.00
- Family – $88.00
Non-members can still support the station by being Individual Supporters for the cost of $25.00.
Community Group Supporter*
This enables you to support this great community asset while promoting your Group’s activities throughout this region.
The annual subscription contribution is $66.00 including GST and this entitles you to:
- A randomly played recorded community service announcement promoting your group, its purpose and contact details.
- Free priority announcer read Community Service Announcements.
- Regular Interview opportunities.
- A listing on our website as a Community group member of the station.
Join the Plenty Valley FM family with a Community Group Membership.
Becoming a Corporate Supporter of Plenty Valley FM enables you to support this great community asset while promoting your business on air and online.
- A 10% reduction off our standard rates for future advertising.
- A link from our Website to yours.
- Prominent display of your business on our website
- Prominent display of your business in our newsletters
- Acknowledged as a Plenty Valley FM Emergency Broadcast Supporter